Redesign Etc. Home Staging Has:
- Consulted and staged hundreds of homes in and around Houston.
- Staged real estate properties valued at well over $100 million dollars since 2006
- Staged vacant homes that had previously been on the market for over 6+ months and sold in 24 hours after staging.
- A proven merchandising technique when staging homes to target demographic markets and family lifestyles for the maximum number of buyers in your neighborhood.
- A turn key service, providing the homeowner a convenient, cost effective, hassle free experience.
- Our own full line of smoke-free and pet-free inventory of furniture and accessory packages, all with the latest styles and design trends for vacant homes.
Answering yes, to one or more of the questions below suggests you may need professional help from a full-service home staging and redesign firm. In the Houston - Galveston area.
Top Reasons For Using
A Professional Home Stager
- Failure to utilize professional home staging cited as #1 biggest real estate mistake by
- Trying to sell an ordinary house with less than desirable furniture? The TV show, Sell This House, utilizes professional home staging techniques to obtain pizzazz.
- House not selling and you don't know why? says the solution should include professional home staging.
- Vacant house...buyer's think you're desperate to sell?
- New home, but your furnishings look out of place?
- Downsizing, but nothing fits?
- Merging households, and don't know where to start?
- Your lifestyle changed but your home got left behind?
- Relocating, but don't know what to take?
- Houston’s real estate conditions currently reflect a Buyer’s Market!
- Maybe you just want a fresh new look!
The Real Estate community subscribes to the old adage, “you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.” For that reason, your realtor may suggest the use of professional home staging services to significantly increase the likelihood of a quick sale and premium price. That’s a win-win situation for the homeowner and real estate agent.
Professional home stagers are interior redesigners who evaluate the home's design, color scheme, arrangements and accessories and then remove, replace or add items to enhance the home's overall appeal.
The modest expense for professionally staging a home is easily rationalized by a higher selling price and a quicker turnover.
So before taking a price reduction of several thousand dollars and paying recurring fees on your "vacant” home let us give you our customized personal hands-on approach!
Redesign Etc works within all budgets and sizes of homes, has flexible hours, and accepts PayPal. We proudly service Houston to Galveston and all areas in between.
Our comprehensive all-inclusive home staging consultations start at $150. An experienced expert home stager will walk through the property from the curb to the back fence and everything in between giving you : recommendations, tips, cost effective ideas, paint and color choices, curb appeal and any necessary updates or cosmetic changes in all areas. We will prioritize items that will most benefit the "Return On Your Investment." for your house.
Redesign Etc is Houston's premier full-service full-time home staging, redesign & real estate staging specialists. We strive to market and merchandise your real estate to it's highest potential. Check the vacant house below!Click for Vacant Home Staging!
Redesign Etc Incorporated ranked #1 Home Stager in Texas!
Houston's full-service turn-key home staging company offers a complete line of furniture and accessories for any size or type of vacant home. Our professional home staging specialist will assess your home to determine what staging package best suits your home and budget
In 2011, an article from the National Association of Realtors stated that 88% of buyers use the internet to search for a home. That number is growing daily. Many home buyers will pass on a vacant property because its photos portray a cold empty-feeling house that lacks warmth and curb appeal. A home that has been staged gives the buyer a sense of how the space can be defined and utilized.
At Redesign Etc, we know what it takes to get a house sold. With many years of marketing, merchandising, real estate investing and interior decorating experience, we stage your house to sell.